Norway Sales Manager
Date posted - March 16, 2021
Who we are
Ace Aquatec is an awarding winning aquaculture technology company specialising in-water electric stunners; automated waterjet bleeding; gentle contactless pumping; MMPA compliant predator deterrents, 3D biomass cameras and Sea Lice removal systems. We help customers thrive by making their operations efficient, ethical and sustainable. As part of our strategic focus on expansion, we opened our Norway offices at Marineholmen in Bergen in 2020, and want you to join us to support our regional growth plans.
Role description and purpose
As a Norway sales manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. You will lead efforts to establish business growth opportunities, respond to RFP’s and tenders and nuture business relationships to increase sales in that sales territory.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify sales opportunities within aquaculture and fisheries with focus on the Norway market, then builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Generate leads by researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets; researching their needs and learning who makes decisions about purchasing; contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings; implementing new marketing initiatives; and attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials. Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities and estimates prospects’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Document leads and opportunities on our CRM system.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales or business development role.
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- Experience and network from aquaculture, marine or offshore industries a huge plus.
- Experience forecasting sales and building a customer base.
- Proven track record articulating a technical product to new prospects.
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar CRM system to track sales progress.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals.